The Presidio2 Pro case from the American company Speck is made with Armor Cloud™ technology – the system of special capsules inside the case works on a similar principle to the air cushions used in cars. When dropped on a hard surface, the capsules absorb the force of the impact with the help of the air compressed in them. This solution means that the case can withstand falls from a height of up to 4 metres. At the same time, the raised screen frame protects the phone’s display and allows the top surface to be level after the protective glass has been fitted.
Speck’s original Presidio2 Pro protective case also offers MICROBAN® antimicrobial protection (the world leader in antimicrobial solutions with a broad portfolio of over 25 approved technologies). The active ingredient built into the structure of the case stops 99% of the bacteria that accumulate on the surface of the case. MICROBAN® technology thus provides lifelong protection against stain- and odour-causing bacteria and works on a cellular level to keep the case clean.
– Armor Cloud™ technology (air capsules inside the case).
– Withstands drops from heights of up to 4 metres
– MICROBAN® active antimicrobial protection
– Combats 99% of bacteria that accumulate on the surface of the case
– Raised screen and camera frame
– Rubber corners for increased shatter resistance
– Pleasant-to-touch matt surface
– Ultra-thin hybrid design
– Compatible with Qi wireless chargers
– Does not block Apple Pay contactless payments
– Compatible with Apple MagSafe charger